Tuesday 7 August 2007

Do You Think I Am Sexy ? ^^





Suddenly heard the song *do your think i am sexy* from radio ... love this song when i was young ... I am still young mk!! =p hehehe lol ... reminded me a lot memory ... then check my inventory ... i need to find something sexy !!!lol hehe... found this lingerie from Insolence .. love it sexy and classy ... may be innocent ? =p ^^

Lingerie from Insolence - Aradia (white) L$290

Jewelery Set from Random Calliope - Eqituette of Charm (sapphire) include chocker, earrings, bracer and hair piece L$250

Shoes from Shiny Things - Spring Stillettos (white) L$300

Skin from Celestial Studios - (DN) Vogue Skin - Pure (Celestial - Ethereal)

Hair from ETD - Inspiring (silver) Retired

1 comment:

Rhondles said...

Mui Mui beautiful Mui..You are not soooo innocent..rofl...I remember the time you......lol..hehhhee...Love ya you sexy babe...Hugs, Rhondles