Sunday 26 August 2007

Princess Leia ^^









I got this Milady Arwen set from Allure by Sparkle Skye few days ago ... cant resist once i saw it !!! It such a fantastic and romantic dress !! Specially love the cap and prim skirt which prefect setting not too flexi on air ... it make me look elegant when walking^^... I didnt take pic cause couldnt found any special hair to match till i saw Leia Buns from Curl and Dye Salon wooo ... OMG then i need jewelery to match them !! I SOS my good friend Alienbear Gupte for HELP !!! hahaa she specially edit Queen Nevada set to red for me to match them wooo !!! love you Alienbear !!! hug hug !!!

Outfit from Allure by Sparkle Skye - Milady Arwen (Ruby Red)

Chocker and Earrings from Alienbear Designer - Queen Nevada (Red) NOT RELEASE

Hair from Curl Up and Dye Salon - Princess Leia Buns (Black)

Skin from Celestial Studios - Vogue Skin - Pure (Spring - Fresh)

No comments: