Monday 22 September 2008

Guess I AM Back !!^^

AB_membergift
Alienbear Designs Member Gifts

AB_member50%_silver

AB_member50%_gold

AB_member50%_dark

OMG i guess i really back this time if nothing more bad happen of my life ... did body check seems i was too stressful made my body uncomfortable...i am trying less beer lol but not sure i can lol ... summer time here still 34C + in daytime hope Autumn come soon ... I got new LCD this was not my first choice since Dell CS gave me wrong information and then they not willing change to me even i complained ... and i found out Hong Kong's Dell CS totally moved to China so the CS service such sux :(( i was so mad and angry but i dont really course of it made me bad mood all day so ok ok ... just tell myself just save more money to buy another new LCD for dual monitor lol ... on the other hand got my new pc last 2 days but SL not support my new video card GF GTX 260 and new Nvidia driver such annoying :( well i found some temp fix in SL website ... well life is life ... i hope everything getting ok in my life ...

ok back to SL ^^ Alienbear released Member gifts Scepters in 3 color gold, silver and dark wowow how fanistic !!! woo i love them all !!! and Amaterasu Memeber Special set 50% discount with necklace, mini crown and pair of earrings just L$315 !!! they all just for Alienbear Design group member and in Alienbear Member Shop