Tuesday 17 June 2008

Rainy Day ...

HSC_Robin's Egg_01

HSC_Robin's Egg_02

HSC_Robin's Egg_03

Still raining today when i just woke ... i dont hate raining but last 2 weeks keep raining how annoying and plus my old pic dead :( ... i am using my brother one ... i have to build my old one asap ... i know my brother dont let me use his pc that long :( poor me .... today i found other dress from Haute Style & Co ... haha love that eggs on the hat haha ... look cute and classy ^^ and love the color make me feel fresh ... ok gonan try fix my old pc ... wish me luck ...

Dress and Hat from Haute Style & Co - Robin's Egg

Hair from booN - MOM55 (Black)

Shoes from Shiny Things - Party Pumps (White)

Skin from Celestial Studio - Vogue Skin - Pure (Celestial - Ethereal)

Eyes from Simtropia - Blueish

Eyelashes from Lynnix - Long and Thick

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful dress