Saturday 12 July 2008

Sexy In Red ^^

NR_Rita_02

NR_Rita_01

NR_Rita_03

NR_Rita_04

NR_Rita_06

NR_Rita_07

Yes Yes I know I am lazy and busy lol ^^ busy is keep fighting with my evil twins Anita who look more pretty everyday =p haha just kidding ... busy is i have new project woking on ... will tell u all about that Soon !!! lazy is raining everyday !!! make me keep want sleep and sleep !!! I went out shopping in RL yesterday ... the wine store sales girl suggest me a good spanish red wine and in reasonable price ... and got 2 pieces steak !!! of course i open it when i just arrive home =p such not bad red wine ...finally i drank whole bottle and ate all steaks omg i am getting fat =p ... may be that red wine good just feel little very little hangover when i woke this morning haha good luck me !!! and those Nicky's lingerie pic i took them when i was drinking red wine and having yummy steak ^^ feel i look sooo sexy and hot lol ^^ yes hot like fire hahaaha ... i rare wear lingerie in SL but this one such my fav ... it have skirt version !!! can wear it to party ^^ it also have translucent and opaque top, panty and skirt so u can wear what u want .... how wonderful !! ahh btw those new release lingerie is in the lingerie corner ... call me in world if u cant find them ^^

Lingerie & Dress from Nicky Ree - Rita Lingerie Collection Red

Hair from House of Heart - Skylar (Coffee Bean)

Shoes from Stilletto Moody - Elegant Slingback (Ruby Red)

Skin from Celestial Studio - Vogues Skin - Pure (Ether - Void)

Necklace and Earrings from Paper Couture - Regal Pearl Set

Eyes from Simtropia - Stone Spot

Eyelashes from Lynnix - Long and Thick

No comments: