Tuesday 6 November 2007

So Busy ...






so busy last few days cause I must updated Hippo Rent from 3.0 to 4.0 and finished test the Hippo Security for my tenants ... i got Secruity System in Hippo Technologies Main Store last month but keep lazy cause too much english need to read lol... but till i got friend/tenant pushed me lol so i woke up and working on it !!! love Hippo Security system which can connectect to Hippo Rent box means who rented house can control the Security system ... means u can use in unlimited house/land !!! this security is very fexiable can use on normal land and group land ... can set range even can set range size as parcel this is good for my sim ...at first i feel confused and keep messed lol hahaah ... but after i talk to my friend then much better lol ... and i saw there have new stuff the HippoWindow one really cool i may be try that ..i really love use hippo stuff which easy and detail .... ok now is time to shopping wowowwo wowwo