Saturday 23 February 2008

Spring Coming !!!





ohh i missed Icing fashion show at Mad Agency after back from shower ... my memory getting worse may be cause i getting old and close my RL b day ... so i just fly to Mad party and met Miko Omegamu who is Icing's designer ... she is very nice and show me her new release ... ohhh this is first dress i tried on woow love those flower on shoulder which look like rose wowow rose if one of my fav flower specially white color yay !!! ... i really love this dress simple and romantic ^^... ok gonna try other new release and show you next time ^^Thanks a lot Miko Omegamu hug hug !!!^^...

Ohhhh yes i recieved early b day card and rosamor prefurm from Canada yesterday wwoooo ... my friend told me it is V day special edition only 100,000 bottles in the world !!! love that smell i feel fresh all day ^^ wowo fresh lol /dance ^^

Dresss from Icing - First of Spring

Earring from Alienbear Design - Miss SL Universe

Skin from Celestial Studio - Vogue Skin - Pure (Winter - 2)

Hair from ETD - Inspiring (Silver) RETIRED

Shoes from Last Call - MaryAnn Platform

Eyes from Simtropia - Stone Spot

Eyelashes from Lynnix - Long and Thick