Friday 28 March 2008

Oh My Sheos !!!^^





I was shoppping yesterday and tp'ed my evil friend Trangle Caudron even she was very very busy hahaa to help me decide color !!! pink, blue or other .... really hate have to decide but guess it is one of fun for shopping lol... we spent about 29 mins and 30 seconds decided get blue casue it is cute and have spring feel^^ ...ok time for shoes !!! haha we spent almost 1 hr Maitreya's ChiChi in pastel blue ... we fly there quick but cant find it omg ok we waited an hr for all rezzed still cant find ... best way is IM Onyx about it ... woo she such nice girl sent me when i jsut woke wowow omg yay .. got my shoes !! wowow /dance !!!

Top and Skirt from Mimikri - Zoe (Blue)

Shoes from Maitreya - ChiChi Pumps (Pastel Blue)

Hair from Celestial Studio - Annie May Hair II (Pearl)

Socks from Honey Kitty - part of Spring Girl Friend

Skin from Celestial Studio - (DN) Vogue Skin - Pure (Celestial - Ethereal)

Eyes from Simtropia - Blue Light