Friday, 18 April 2008

My Friend ZoeAnastasia Aeon ^^

Zoe_face_03

Zoe_09

Zoe_06

Zoe_01

My friend ZoeAnastasia Aeon such look gorgeous !!! she asked me can i take some pic for her ... i was suprised and excited about it ^^ I feel I still newbie of take pic and i not really edit pic ... normally i just cut pic and then post lol heehe ... u know i was very nervous yes very nervous hehe ^^ but She such super nice girl we keep talk and what i like and what she like and finally got those pic done !!! love you Zoe !!! Good luck !!!

3 comments:

ZoeAnastasia said...

Hi Mui. Thanks for posting these pics; you are too good to me. You are a great friend and mentor. Working with you was a wonderful experience and I hope for the opportunity to do it again. Zoe

Mui Mukerji said...

Your welcome Zoe hug hug !!!

. said...

酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店小姐
禮服店
酒店上班
酒店兼職
酒店打工
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
童裝批發
童裝批發
童裝
童裝
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領