Friday 18 April 2008

My Friend ZoeAnastasia Aeon ^^

Zoe_face_03

Zoe_09

Zoe_06

Zoe_01

My friend ZoeAnastasia Aeon such look gorgeous !!! she asked me can i take some pic for her ... i was suprised and excited about it ^^ I feel I still newbie of take pic and i not really edit pic ... normally i just cut pic and then post lol heehe ... u know i was very nervous yes very nervous hehe ^^ but She such super nice girl we keep talk and what i like and what she like and finally got those pic done !!! love you Zoe !!! Good luck !!!

3 comments:

ZoeAnastasia said...

Hi Mui. Thanks for posting these pics; you are too good to me. You are a great friend and mentor. Working with you was a wonderful experience and I hope for the opportunity to do it again. Zoe

Mui Mukerji said...

Your welcome Zoe hug hug !!!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店小姐
禮服店
酒店上班
酒店兼職
酒店打工
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
童裝批發
童裝批發
童裝
童裝
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領