Wednesday 30 April 2008

Shop Harder !!^^

30April08_01

30April08_02

I went to Artilleri once heard there on sale !!! I was blind lol didnt see the board for LM where for sale place and found whole store and confused where is sale =p ... I such blind that why my mom always call me * big eyes see too far* which i direct from chinese =p don mind me if u dont understand lol ... mom also always call me *lose egg goose mom* which means i always lost stuff to somewhere =p haha ... ok back to topic ... first i got this pink jacket yes pink u know i love pink crazy !!! suprised me that jacket match the hair which i just got in Gurl 6 and in very reasonal price jsut L$100 in 45 color with 3 size !!! first i was match with black carpi but feel too bored then found Armidi's pants which match too wowow ... but the cuffs seems different color as pants so i tried to tint it little bit grey wowow it fixed wowow ... btw cause of windlight it made a lot of prim attachemnt not match top/skirt specially the stuff which made befire windlight ... now most designer they made clothes under windlight setting so should fixed it ... if the prim attachment can mod u can try tint it little bit grey but best way is copy it before mod them ^^ take your own risk ^^ lol ... btw it work on me very well ^^

Jacket from Artilleri - Donna Biker (Pink)

Hair from Gurl 6 - Peggy (Black)

Pants from Armidi - Journey Tweed Slacks (Cream Tea)

Shoes from Armidi - Dhati Bow Platforms (Gold)

Necklace and Earrings from Paper Couture - Regal Pearl Set

Rings from Alienbear Designs - Pearl Diamonds Flower Ring

Skin from Celestial Studio - (DN) Vogue Skin - Champagne (Last Call - Fishnet)

Eyes from Simtropia - Violetish

Eyelashes from Lynnix - Long and Thick