Thursday 15 May 2008

Blue...

NR_Laura_Teal_01

NR_Laura_Teal_03

May 12 a powerful earthquake happened in southeast China's Sichuan Province, TV news keep talk about it and i watch many many ppl injuiced and dead really feel hurt and upset /cry... but on the other hand I feel I am so lucky I live in Hong Kong with my family ... I feel I have to more love who around me and more care who around me ... of cause more love myself (more beer? lol) ... and more forgive other ... just spend energy to love and care who worth ...

Dress from Nicky Ree - Laura Gown (Teal)

Jewelery Set from Alienbear Design - Princess Carita (Teal)

Shoes from Maitreya - Slinky Stillettos (Patent Silver)

Hair from Celestial Studio - Whitney (Shadow)

Skin from Celestial Studio - Vogue Skin - Pure (Classic Glitter - Silver 1)