Monday, 12 May 2008

SL Love me? Hate me ?=p

pc_peach_01

pc_peach_06

I was so happy one of tenant decorate his house look like garden and full of differnt color of flower on beach !!! impressive !!! of cause get some pic woo feel SL such wonderful how beautiful etc ... but suddenly pose not work, cant attach anything, cant delete object hmmm ... chk on website SL down cause have server problem !( i would like take more pic but SL hate me !!! hope it back asap !!! ok gonna get more beer ^^

Dress and Hat from Paper Couture - Peach Sorbet / Fallen Tree Branch

Hair from ETD - Tyra (Blonde)

Jewelery from Random Colliope - The Gatsby

Shoes from Shiny Things - Brandys (Ecru)

Skin from Celestial Studio - (DN) Vogue Skini - Pure (Ether - Void)

5 comments:

Aeai said...

lovely pic!

Where is that dress Peach Sorbet? I go to P.C. and do not find it there...i've been several times not :/

Mui Mukerji said...

Upstair of Paper Couture store aeai^^

Aeai said...

Yes, i've been upstairs several times and only see the old line. It's a mystery to me..perhaps I'm at the wrong place..but..I use your link as well SL's search link...oh well

Aeai said...

OK, I found it now...Thanks...gosh i am such a ditz.

. said...

酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店小姐
禮服店
酒店上班
酒店兼職
酒店打工
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
童裝批發
童裝批發
童裝
童裝
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領