Friday 30 May 2008

Excited ^^

RFyre_fervor_02

RFyre_fervor_03

RFyre_fervor_01

RFyre_fervor_04_b&w

OMG i am super busy to choose dress for BoSL award show ... when i still exploring around ... my good friend Jonny Tobias log on he lead me to House of RFyre and show me around ... and then Raven Pennyfeather logged on and showed us dresss what i want wowowo her dress really creative and gorgeous ... she dropped me her new release to me wowo love this texture look rich and u can see the socks wowo love this gold color yes i am material girl !!! hahaa ... thanks a lot Raven !!! hug hug... ok gonan keep on find more dress ^^

Dress from House of RFyre - Fervor (Antique Gold)

Earrings from Alienbear Design - Le Fleur Antique Gold (Yellow)

Shoes from Armidi - Rio Beleza Wedge (Faux Pony-Gold)

Sunglasses from Armidi - Fi Umo Sungleses (Turtoise Fog/Gold Lens)

Hair from Aden Fae (Blonde)

Skin from Celestial Studio - Vogue Skin - Pure (Classic Glitter - Silver1)

No comments: