Sunday 22 July 2007

Ambergris Design's Black Swan




My friend Ambergris Baphomet sent me her new release Black Swan ... awesome shading work ... look like feather in the front and back too ... the flexi prim skirt is sooo cute ... the top of skirt use same feather look pattern ... the base part use heart pattern ... hearts flooding around when u walking or dancing ^^ ... OMG Black Swan Dance !!! it just L$250 !!! I found Alienbear Design Yuriko Pearl set match this dress sooo much ... they can match a lot of hair and outfit even can match jeans to gown woo ... since my skin is pale specially look soo sharp on me !!! ^^ Thanks a lot Amber <3

Choker and Earrings from Alienbear Design - Yuriko Pearl Set (Black) L$250 per set

Shoes from Shiny Things - Tuxedo Pumps (Black) L$300

Skin from CS - (DN) Vogue skin - Pure (Vamp - Enchant)

Hair from ETD - Retired - Patootie (Strawberry Blonde)

No comments: