Friday 20 July 2007

GuRL 6 New Release!!!


Kendell


Lola Revised


Brooke

Six Kennedy sent me 3 big fatpack of her new release hair WoW... OMG hair !!! One Fatpack have 60 hair x 3 size = 180 hair ....First i tried to open it and copy to inventory but only can loaded half cause over 10 sec :( is it new bug of SL or ??... then I IM Six Kennedy about it ... she told me can drag it from content one by one ... MK!!! I drag them one bye one =p ... 180 hair x 3 pack = 540 times ... yes i dragged them all LoL!!! stupid me should not drag small size since i never wear small size :(( but it was fun lol fingers excersise !!!^^

Love her hair have 3 size so u can wear which fit your head ... I wear Kendell and Brooke in big size but Lola in med size... those 3 kind of hair totally different style ... Kendell is so cute ... am i look like innocent ?! LOL haha ... Lola is gorgeous and classy how can i take it off ^^... Brooke is modern and fashionable style ... OMG love them all !!! Thank your soooo much Six Kennedy <3

Chocker and Earring from Alienbear Design - Yuriko Pearl set in white L$ 250 per set

Skin from CS - Vogue Skin - Pure (Spring - Fresh)

No comments: