Tuesday 4 December 2007

Dream of Gold ^^









One of my best friend and sister Anita Cassini show me a free Christmas dress in Alchemy by Constanza Volare... i already feel oh how cute ... but i had to rush to KaDeWe rehearsal so havnt shopping around ... after few hrs my SL twins and best friend Alienbear Gupte log on and i showed that Christmas dress ...she *beg* me to bring her there lol hahaaha jk ^^ u know we always shopping together ^^... then we shopping around there ... found out have demo there wowo ... can try them on before buy how good !!! this Golden dress catch my eyes ... must buy !!! lol ... and Alienbear got silver one heeheh woo twins again wowowoo... then i found my fav Zhao shoes to match ... haha poor Alienbear need shoes !!! she love my shoes hahaha ohhh then we fly to Zhao shoes ... she got Zhao shoes's Tesla in silver ^^ ahah woo twins twins woow... then my mom yelling me dinner ready !!! ohh so we will take Twin pic tomorrow ^^

Earrings from Alienbear Design - Oriential Tang (Ivory Moonstone)

Outfit from Alchemy - Golden Dream

Shoes from Zhao Shoes - Tesla (Gold)

Skin from Celestial Studio - Vogue Skin - Pure (Classic Glitter - Gold 1)

Hair from ETD - Sofia (Blonde)