Friday 14 December 2007

OMG I Got A Job !!!






YAY I found a job is to be house model in LeeZu Baxter Designs woow !!! Soooo happppy they let me be part of them wooo /dance !!! this dress is new so i choosed it for my work yes pink yes pink ^^ my fav color ... love this flexi skirt with little pink pearl look so cute and holiday feel yay !!! will show more once yes once i not lazy ... yes i am too lazy still not done my ornament ... /eyes on Anita =p hahaa .... ok back to here thanks a lot LeeZu Baxter , Suzi Phlox and Barbara Nicholls who so nice help me a lot !!! love ya all hug hug ^^

Outfit from LeeZu Baxter Designs - Riana FlexiDress

Hair from Zero Style - Chiaki (Black)

Shoes from Shiny Things - Sugar Pumps (Black)

Skin from Celestial Studio - (DN) Vogue Skin - Pure (Ether - Empty)

Eyes from Simtropia - Violeish

Eyeslashes from Lynnix - Thick and Long