Sunday 2 December 2007

Popfuzz Huge Release !





woo just got Popfuzz IM about she just new released 162 stuff woo ... of cause fly them and check them out !! wooo first got my focus is this baby doll dress ... purple is one of my fav color and got shoes match the dress ... sooo many wonderful stuff there ... oh yes she made robot av hahaah look soooo cute gonna try it ... ok show u this dress first ... will show more once i done here =p

Outfit from Popfuzz - Silver Bust Dress (Purple)

Shoes from Popfuzz - Silver Sparkle Stilettos (Purple Gem)

Hair from Cake - Wish (Black)

Skin from Celestial Studio - Vogue Skin - Pure (Clasic - Silver 1 )

Eyes from Simtropia - Violet Light

Eyeslashes from Lynnix - Long and Thick

4 comments:

Carissa Crimson said...

I love these dresses too Mui. You always beat me to posting stuff! =)

Oh. By the way. TAG! You're it.
http://carissacrimson.wordpress.com/2007/12/03/tagged/

Ana said...

I love when you use this hair! Looks awesome on you!
And another one that I tagged and that have been tagged before! I tagged you too :P

http://annahwhitfield.blogspot.com/2007/12/lets-join-game.html

Mui Mukerji said...

woo thanks u all wowow hug hug

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店小姐
禮服店
酒店上班
酒店兼職
酒店打工
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
童裝批發
童裝批發
童裝
童裝
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領