Saturday 8 September 2007

Marry Me? .....











After i dreamed any guy willing marry me in my old post lol ^^ and then read Sparkle Skye blog i think why not i buy wedding dress to myself haha !!! I love myself why not i married to myself haha ^^ .... it is a big set include 5 top, pants, socks, sexy panties(evil laugh), veil, veil for cover face, 2 different look prim wedding long train gown and rececption gown and 4 bustle with or without sparkle wooo omg so many pieces wooow ... the stars on gown all is use prim to make !! woo stars heeh that why i must got it !! ^^ so far it is the best wedding gown in SL ... Alienbear Gupte designed Galaxy Pearl and Diamond to match this wedding set ... they match prefectly and look awesome !!! then i fly to Alien's mom weddding place Occulto Rabidus to take pic to keep this dream ^^ there such lovely place to get wedding look classy and romantic .... ok time to wake to go buy food (of cause beer too) make dinner ^^=p

Wedding Outfit from Allure - Celestial Wedding Gown (White)

Necklace and Earrings - Alienbear Designer - Galaxy Pearl and Diamond Set (White)

Hair from ETD - Roslin (Blonde)

Skin from Celestial City - Vogue Skin - Pure (Spring - Fresh)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really want that dress and jewelry, ARrgh. It's so pretty!

Mui Mukerji said...

woo thanks ... yes they match perfectly ... cant resist them !!!

Sparkle Skye said...

You look absolutely stunning!

Mui Mukerji said...

Thanks Sparkle !!! love your outfit !!! make me look stunning !! ^^