Monday 17 September 2007

More Jewelery Exop Goodie & Some Other New Stuff ^^





First around of shopping in Jewelery Expo I got Paper Couture 's Antique Pearl Chocker set and Black Pearl Ring ^^ i do love it once i saw the pic before Expo open !!! i know i must get it or counldnt sleep tonight =p... and then i remember Lux Yao have free dress in Jewelery Expo too so i got it too !!! Wooo this dress is look gorgeous wooo ... i changed the flower to spine and put it down to my back so i can wear and show my new chocker ^^ hehe ... just the straps part little bit not really good well free. then i need shoes !!! After tried on Zhao Shoes's the Party Gift Shoes i fall in love of her shoes which is my new fav shoes shop ^^ I got Luci which her new release last week before my isp messed up ^^ lucky me !! really love it which loook comfort and straps fit my feet. And then suddenly got message about ETD have new release OMG ... i immediatly fly there and tried on demo !! lag and lag then got this new release Sofia in Natural pack ! see this hair make me look gorgeous !! or i make hair look gorgeous ?=p heeheh JK hehe.. and this hair i love more is show my ears then can show all my lovely earrings ^^ woooo

Chocker, Earring and Ring from Paper Couture in Jewelery Expo

Dress from Ameretto in Jewelery Expo

Hair from ETD - Sofia (Black)

Shoes from ZHAO Shoes - Luci (Black Patient)

Skin from Celestial City - Vogue - Pure (Classic Glitter - Silver 1 )

3 comments:

Gillian Waldman said...

Mui - I am completely in love with that Sofia hair. I do think it's my most favorite from ETD ever!

Mui Mukerji said...

woo yes me too ^^ i still wearing it even when i was sleeping !!!^^

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀
酒店小姐
酒店工作
酒店兼差
酒店兼職
酒店打工
酒店喝酒
台北酒店經紀
酒店
酒店現領