Monday 10 September 2007

Popfuzz and Woo's







Cant believe 12 hrs no internet and phone :( ... but good is i did long walk along of river which in downstair and did supermarket shopping ^^ ... i didnt do that few weeks ago ... heheh... ok back to story =p ... my friend Popfuzz Bamboo sent set of her Chop Hoodies set last 2 weeks but i was too busy till my friend Wedneday Soon sent me her new earring then reminded me =p told u my memory getting bad :(( once i worn those jacket i say omg lol cause i have them in blue color in RL and those earring i have in RL but not have that much color and really prefect match those Hoodies which i have (blue) in RL ... then i found my Adidas sport shoes match them and i have it in RL too hahahaa...

Top from Popfuzz - Chop Hoodies (totally 12 colors) grey not release yet

Earring and Bangles from Woo's - Bandles is L$75 per set included 2 bangles for right and left ... Earrings is selling pack 30 pair to 60 pair from L$250 to L$325 ... but Woo say will selling in differnt color once she have more prim soon ^^

Hair from ETD - Elika II (Blonde)

Skin from Celestial City - (DN) Vogue Skin - Pure (Ether - Empty)

shoes from Adidas - Mircoride (White) L$50 included Small size to XXL Size so is good for female and male

Jeans from G.L.A.M Fashion - "Candy Apple" Jeans in Charcoal

1 comment:

Whatsername again....? said...

Woot! So cute!

I just wanted to make one teeny correction! Bangles are 2 per set, 1 for each wrist at 75l's.

Thank you sooo much Moo! I love my bangles with Pop's hoodies and you look adorable! *rushes off to the shops*

-Wednesday Soon