Friday 3 August 2007

Ambergris Give me Dream !!! ^^










Ambergris Baphomet: omg Mumu!! you look like a QUEEN :)) wow!! .... who is Mumu lol guess is my new nick name from Ambergris Baphomet =p ... That IM from Ambergris Baphomet after I sent the pic which with her new release Erzuli wowo ...woo I am a Queen wooo ... Ambergris Baphomet just have new release Erzuli and Clio wooo both look gorgeous !!! I got Erzuii which i love it black and gold absolutly amazing and fantisic ... and found Alienbear Design BijouxOr Gold Jewelry's 14k Gold Princess Galasia Set match it soooo gooood wowowo.... wooo sooo happy !!! Dream on !!! ^^

Choker and Earring from Alienbear Design BijouxOr Gold Jewelry - 14k Gold Princess Galasia Set

Hair from ETD - Anisa - Espresso (new texture from group only atm)

Skin from CS - (DN) Vogue Skin - Pure (Ether - Nothing) RETIRED

No comments: